There are a lot of terms related to casino games. So if you are a new comer to them you must first learn about them before beginning to play
Terms associated with bonuses :- There are a set of requirement that a player must fulfill in order to claim the bonus.
Wagering Requirements :- This means that the player must play for a given amount before he/she can claim the bonus amount. This is usually 10- 30 times more than the bonus which is given to the player. In some cases, the player is also required to make a deposit of certain amount before they can withdraw. The player must read all the requirements of the withdrawal as in certain cases if the withdrawal request is made before fulfuling the requirements, the winning amount till date will be void.
2) Games played :- Make sure you read the bonus terms and conditions as these bonuses are related to certain games. In some cases you will be allowed to play other games with the bonus but not the entire bonus amount will be valid for that.
3) Minimum deposit:- This is the minimum amount of money you need to deposit in the online casinos in order to claim the bonus. This is usualy a small amount which any player can afford.
After getting to know the terminology of the bonuses now let’s move to the types of bonus available to the players.
1) Match Bonus :- This is the most common type of bonus often called as deposit bonus. It simply means that the casino will deposit a certain percentage of the amount you have deposited in the game account.
2) Welcome bonus :- This bonus is given to the new casino players. This is usually the maximum bonus you can get after playing all the games in the online casino. Gclub offers highest welcome bonus to the new players.
3) No deposit bonus:- This is the bonus you get from playing the games without having to make any deposit. The bonus is in form of real money.
It is always required to check all the terms and conditions associated with bonuses so you don’t feel cheated.